Count your blessings. If you struggle to do that, consider joining our team—we’ll have more good news for you than can fit on both hands! We’re looking for an accounting pro: someone who doesn’t run in fear when budget reconciliations are rolled out at the end of the month. As our brand new Staff Accountant for Casino Gaming & Check Services Business, you’ll have a title so cool you’ll want to frame your business card.
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won’t Tell You
Why you’re right for the job: you organize your email into precise folders.
Keep walking if: you’ve never en(count)ered numbers in your life…see what we did there?
How to impress the boss on day 1: don’t use a calculator for simple math problems.
Why you want this job: you’ll work with casino gaming. Seriously.
Personalized license plate you’ll need to buy: NUM4LFE
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Typical staff accountant duties such as JEs, balance sheet reconciliations, P&L analysis, etc.
· Manage and work with understanding necessary system and accounting processes as required
· Participate in the accounting system and acquisition implementations as appropriate
· Handle the month-end accounting analysis for retail check services and gaming check guarantee products
· Work both individually and as a team
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
· 1-3 years of experience
· Experience with MS Access, a large number of records analysis, Oracle Cloud General Ledger, and MS Excel preferred
· Team spirit required