You’ve seen Pam in The Office, but working with us is – thankfully – a little different! We’re looking for a receptionist who knows how to relate to people and help them on their way. Whether that means greeting clients or whizzing through administrative duties, you’re our rock. We’re looking for someone who can talk the talk, juggle duties like a pro, and come in with a strong work ethic. Interested in working with a company that appreciates all the great work you do? You’re in luck!
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won’t Tell You
Why you’re right for the job: you reflexively greet people who walk past you in a store
Keep walking if: being a team player sends shivers up your spine
How to impress the boss on day 1: a vendor comes into a meeting with management with a smile on their face from the great conversation they had at the front desk
Why you want this job: our mission is to provide a rewarding environment for our employees like you
Wisdom to live by: no one knows everything going on the office like the receptionist does!
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Welcome visitors and assist as needed
· Monitor and maintain office equipment, inventory supplies, and order replacements
· Create and update personnel, financial, and other records/data
· Assist with bookkeeping
· Organize conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
· Arrange catering, coffee, or other refreshments if needed
· Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
· Monitor incoming and outgoing mail and help deliver to the proper recipient
· Prepare correspondence, documentation, and/or presentation materials
· Help with other departments for their clerical or administrative needs
Skills & Requirements
· Experience with Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook, etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills