You’re a self-starter, a person who constantly looks around and wonders why others aren’t going as fast as you. Sound familiar? If so, look no further than our Implementations Coordinator position! Working for a great company like this can help propel your career into the stratosphere! Your purpose as our client’s brand-new Implementations Coordinator is to schedule installation appointments for newly boarded merchants, but you’ll also be the main point of contact for initial implementations for large merchants, resellers, and a myriad of partners.
Are you ready?
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won’t Tell You
Why you’re right for the job: communication is your forte.
Keep walking if: you can’t bounce between emails and phone calls within the drop of a hat.
How to impress the boss on day 1: manage a special project and find a great new way to complete the assignment.
Bonus points for: customer service experience and a talent for helping people.
New license plate you’ll need to buy: ONTIME.
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Complete inbound/outbound calls and emails with clients in regard to scheduling time to work with an Implementation Specialist
· Confirm products and needs of clients in accordance with the calendar
· Communicate with clients during their appointment times and connect them with necessary departments
· Gauge availability for OnDemand installations/trainings/rush requests as they come in
· Take inbound calls from the Implementations phone queue and assist with scheduling or redirecting as necessary
· Aid in special projects, including working with other departments as necessary
Skills & Requirements
· Strong customer service skills and professional demeanor
· Ability to work under pressure and communicate well
· 1-3 years’ experience in customer service, technical support, and/or implementation environment