We are searching for an entry-level, Technical Support Specialist to work for a worldwide leader in payment technology and software solutions. In this position, you’ll perform support of payment industry partners and clients.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won’t Tell You
The culture: They aim to grow employees professionally and provide competitive benefits along with terrific perks.
Don’t apply if you: Have no experience troubleshooting and installing software and hardware.
Build your street cred by: Having customer service experience and the skillset to excel in handling customer inquiries.
Inquiring minds want to know: Can you troubleshoot payment industry methods of payment including credit card, check, gift, loyalty, and Private Label?
Personalized license plate you’ll need to buy: SFT WARE
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Troubleshoot and install software and hardware
· Install, configure, and train on POS functionality
· Manage incoming support inquiries via phone, email, and web
· Troubleshoot POS, software, payment gateway, and various other credit card processing applications
· Troubleshoot payment industry hardware including pin pads, card readers, and countertop terminals
· Troubleshoot payment industry methods of payment including credit card, check, gift, loyalty, and Private Label
· Assist in improving procedures and efficiency
· Perform research and maintenance for POS and Payment Gateways Supported
· Deployment rollover
· Process equipment supply orders as necessary and insure all orders are deployed accurately and in a timely manner
Skills & Requirements
· High school diploma or GED
· Experience working in a customer service or call center environment
· Technical support experience and Windows OS experience preferred
· Strong attention to detail and ability to focus
· Strong organization skills
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to perform in an extremely fast paced work environment