The big, wide world of marketing is calling your name. If you want to start your long and illustrious journey in this field, we have a bit of good news for you: We’re looking for a contract Marketing Associate who can take marketing campaigns from meh to marvelous! If you’re looking to work with collateral, presentation design, and webpage updates, and get your hands on some top-notch product launch materials, this position is for you!
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won’t Tell You
Why you’re right for the job: You want to be there for your project every step of the way.
Keep walking if: A career in marketing doesn’t appeal to the pencil-sharpening, grammar titan in you.
Keep your eye on: The monthly metrics reports. Tell us what’s really working in your department!
Sometimes, though, it is puppies and rainbows: If you’ve never known the joys of working from home on Fridays, you’re about to. There’s no other better way to round out the week!
How to impress the boss on day 1: Whip together visuals worthy of the title “fine art.”
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Receive content from the Marketing Manager and utilize visual design skills to prepare collateral
· Update product catalogues, webpages, and web banners
· Execute social media posts related to product launches or catalogue updates
· Assist with packaging and shipping of “swag” giveaways
Skills & Qualifications
· Visual design skills
· Proofreading and copyediting skills
· Experience with Workfront and PDM a plus!