We are searching for a Product Manager to work for the developer of the first all-metal, transportable gas adsorption analyzer. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing an integrated approach of a product line contribution to the business.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won’t Tell You
The company: Provides a commercially available instrument that would allow anyone, with just a small amount of training, to measure the surface area of materials and particulates using gas adsorption methodology.
The culture: Seeks to create and maintain long term relationships with you, their customers, and help solve problems.
Nerd Alert: Not only do you see the big-picture vision, but you have the drive to make that a reality.
Personalized license plate you’ll need to get: TECH SVY
The buck stops with you: Your industry experience and contact with costumers and prospects will help you build products and help develop new ideas.
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
· Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
· Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development (PDG) and Engineering, along with Marketing Communications) through marketing requirements (MRS), product information/positioning, and channel strategy
· Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute through all sales regions
· Analyze potential partner relationships for the product, OEM relationships, and contract manufacturing where appropriate
· Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
· Develop and disseminate appropriate documentation conveying the same to other stakeholders
· Serve as the key technical spokesperson for the product lines to the field sales team
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or marketing/international sales
· 2-5 years of product management experience or business development
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and marketing communications, print, ad, and web deployment required
· Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Six sigma training green belt certification a strong plus
· Proficient with Microsoft 360 required and experience with SalesForce and SharePoint a plus