We are looking for a Customer Service Representative– this is a hands-on role which will primarily support payment industry partners and clients in a fast-paced inbound call center environment. The Customer Service Representative handles inquiries through multiple channels including phone and email to address customer questions.
Five Things Google Can’t Tell You About This Role
It’s not all puppies and rainbows: Some days will be filled with new challenges and figuring out solutions, but drive and knowledge will get you where you need to go!
This job requires: Patience, attention to detail, and a vast knowledge of “The Office” quotes.
Why us?: You want to be part of a team of innovators dedicated to service and operational excellence.
Locker Room quote above your boss’s desk: “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” – Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
These three childhood games are all the training you will ever need to survive: Guess Who, Battleship and Clue.
Now the (yawn) boring stuff
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs any and all functions of a Call Center Agent
- Manages incoming support inquiries via phone, email, and web
- Trains clients on pricing terminology and payment industry practices
- Performs statement reviews and fee analyses
- Utilizes reporting systems for transaction research and maintenance
- Managers data entry for general account maintenance
- Reconciles banking and transaction reporting by compiling information in Excel
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years of customer service experience required
- Understands the WOW mentality and is driven to exceed expectations
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred