We are on a quest for a top-notch Customer Service Representative II, someone who wants to cultivate their career with one of the fiercest competitors in the payment industry! This position will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries and providing non-technical and rudimentary technical resolutions.
Still here? Good, keep reading!
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won’t Tell You
How to dress to impress: Although we have a casual dress policy, some of our team strives to be on Vogue and GQ covers.
The culture: Service Driven. Commerce is who we are and accurately describes our commitment to assist our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live.
Keep walking if: Long-term tenure isn’t in your foresight; we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our employee family.
Don’t apply if you can’t: Handle high-pressure situations that require problem-solving and quick thinking.
Bonus points awarded for: Having knowledge or experience in the gaming industry.
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Resolves mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems, and communicates solution or requested information to the customer
• Responds to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical and basic technical problem resolutions
• Analyzes a customer’s service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed
• Utilizes a customer relationship application or database to record activities and research product information
• Agents may be requested to visit onsite properties for resolutions
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years in a call center service environment
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment