We are searching for an Epic Resolute- Sr. Systems Analyst — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll support all phases of a system implementation or upgrade project.
This role will provide production services, such as recommending improvements to strategy, system usage, or processes through the application of business and technology skill sets.
This position will oversee reviews while analyzing and modifying programming systems, including configuration, testing, debugging, and documenting applications.
You’ll consult with customers to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
Additional responsibilities include workflow administration, data management, and performing minor modifications to the application.
**Position requires sitting On-site @ Houston Medical location.
Experience in with Revenue Cycle Operations and heavy operational experience will be key in this position.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Location: Houston Medical Center
Full Time Employee-Permanent
Must sit at Medical Center site
Skills & Requirements
• H.S. Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 7 years of experience in Computer Science, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or another related field required
• Must be EPIC Certified in either Hospital Resolute or Professional Resolute
• Experience in hospital information systems preferred
• Bachelor’s degree will substitute four (4) years of work experience and master’s degree will substitute for two (2) years of work experience
• Two (2) years of clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience may substitute for up to two (2) years of information systems experience on a month to month basis
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Works closely with Epic Resolute Build and operations
• Understands Epic Resolute System and processes/controls
• Translates users’ needs into detail requirement specifications
• Responsible for maintaining/updating/fixing the system configuration for Epic
• Supports the system installation through the implementation cycle
• Performs configuration analysis for system design
• Analyzes system problems and modifications
• Troubleshoot issues from end users or making adjustments to configurations
• Coordinates implementation and upgrades of systems