We are searching for a Network Architect – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will design and oversee the technical implementation of the network infrastructure to effectively support the hospital’s business and clinical application requirements, while also focusing on the long-term strategic planning and engineering of the most optimal and cost-effective network design for the organization.
Client: Premier Hospital
Location: Medical Center
Full time employment
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field
• CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certification is preferred
• 7 years’ experience with Cisco networking is compulsory
• Thorough knowledge of network technologies, protocols, and standards is highly desired
• Cisco networking – LAN/WAN routing and switching
• Cisco Wireless Network – wireless LAN controllers/Access points
• Hands-on experience with network switch deployment (implementation) and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with Cisco ISE, ACI fabric, firewalls and F5 load balancer is not required but desirable.
Must be willing to work during non-business hours, when circumstances dictate. Looking for an architect with design and advanced troubleshooting skills with experience supporting a large enterprise network. Must be prepared to assist with deployment/implementation and support duties (hands-on experience, not just theoretical skills).