We are searching for a Testing Advisor— someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll be responsible for organizing and administering the configuration and development of integrated delivery systems. You’ll devise and design testing/QA workflows, strategies, and methodologies for TCH systems, and be charged with the documentation and development of well-defined methods, procedures, programs and configurations in the delivery of testing workflows and strategies. You will not be performing testing.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
· Analyze and conduct the design and modification of integrated delivery systems
· Implement and control the configuration and development of systems
· Administer program and system tests
· Develop system documentation and maintain system
· Coordinate activities and information dissemination with manager, other information services personnel, users and vendors
· Participate in strategic planning and organization-wide data planning
· 8 years of major system design and implementation experience
· Project management or project leadership experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree will substitute four (4) years of work experience, Master’s degree will substitute for two (2) years of work experience
· Up to two (2) years of clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience may substitute for up to two (2) years of information systems experience
· Knowledge in UAT, functional testing, integrated testing methodologies
· Experience with HP Quality Center