We are searching for an Audiology Clinical Specialist – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll provide the highest quality age-appropriate audiologic care for patients newborn to 21 years of age within the scope of practice and established practice standards for Audiology. As the Clinical Specialist, you will function effectively as a member of the clinical team and supports the mission. Lastly, you will provide informal education for and serves as preceptor and mentor of other staff members.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Doctorate in Audiology or Linguistics
- TXAUDLIC - Texas Audiology License Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- BLS - Cert-Basic Life Support American Heart Association
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or American Board of Audiology (ABA) from the American Academy of Audiology required
- Amplification evaluations/dispensing, verification, validation, programming, and training
- Age appropriate diagnostic assessments and interpretation
- Counsels/educates parents regarding test results/recommendations/financial resources
- Assist Advanced Clinical Specialist in training, off-orientation, and skills validation activities
- Clinical special projects such as calibration or research projects in conjunction with Advanced Clinical Specialist