Are you ready to be make a difference in the lives of others? Apply today and join an organization that will give you the opportunity to provide care, the freedom to share your compassion for others, and the unlimited potential to grow your career.
We are seeking a Director of Facilities. In this position, you’ll work in a place where your talents are intertwined with your faith. You will not only manage a team, but serve as their spiritual support, so a strong faith is necessary.
Are you ready to make a difference in the way healthcare is delivered?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead a team of four technicians through spiritual leadership, training, coaching conversations, performance reviews, and conflict resolution
• Initiate, implement, and manage the facilities maintenance program based on best practices, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling, safety, and preventative/predictive maintenance
• Wisely manage the facility budget, utilize expenses, and prioritize maintenance requests and projects accordingly
• Establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders and the maintenance history of all equipment
• Monitor the operation of facility equipment and systems to minimize unplanned downtime
• Ensure city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times
Skills & Requirements
• High school diploma
• 5 years’ experience in maintenance and facilities
• Previous experience managing a team is preferred